We are now looking for students and fresh graduates for our internship program to start their career in the international business world. Watch the video and see what's in it for you!
At Management Events, we commit high-level executives from the top 500 companies to attend to our world-class invitation-only events organized in 11 different countries.
Your role as a Research Support intern is to support this process from the start - making sure we have a list of the right people with the right contact information. In your daily work, you are researching the target companies executives and their contact information, by calling and confirming the correct information. In this role, it's important to understand the structures of large companies and having fluent communication skills while being in contact with the companies.
What's in it for you?
- Career opportunities in our international organization - we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents in different career paths!
- Valuable work experience in an international business-to-business environment
- Thorough training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Variable activities and learning points during your internship to give you a great internship experience
- Fun loving and unique working atmosphere! Networking opportunities with international colleagues.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Business education or previous work experience in customer service/working over the phone is an advantage
- Attention to detail and good basic skills with Excel and Word
- Fluent/Professional level of Finnish and Swedish languages and good communication skills in English.
- Language skills in Norwegian and/or Danish are considered as an advantage
- Ambition to learn and enjoying to work with targets
- Positive attitude and team spirit
The internship period is for 5-6 months and the ideal starting time is January/ February 2017. In addition to the monthly internship salary, you will receive lunch vouchers and sports coupons as well as the possibility for an additional, performance-based bonus at the end of your internship.
We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV in English via the link below.
Get to know us on Facebook!