IT Leadership Trends: A Quick Guide for the CIO On the Go
Rapid changes in digitalization have resulted in the redefinition of the CIO role. Now, CIOs are playing a more active part by working alongside other C-suites to drive growth and create real business impact.
CIOs of today need to step forward and see themselves as business leaders, not just as managers of the siloed IT and data departments under them.
This eBook, IT Leadership Trends: A Quick Guide for the CIO On the Go, explores current challenges from privacy and cybersecurity to managing a hybrid work environment and helps CIO and IT executives to be forward-thinking and effective leader.
In this eBook, you will learn about:
- New priorities for CIOs in 2022 and beyond
- Better soft skills
- Mastering Business Concepts
- Challenges and concerns CIOs face today
- Data and security
- Cloud infrastructure
- Artificial intelligence and Machine learning
- Talent shortage
- Hybrid work environment
- Practical solutions to those challenges
- Tech trends in 2022
- Quantum Computing
- Digital Trust
- Talent retention & flexible work models
Download the eBook
Fill in the form and you will receive the eBook to your email