Published 09. May. 2017
Why Digitalization is All Good for HR
IoT product development challenges existing R&D thinking and enables more impactful product development.
Talentsoft’s offerings are at the very heart of the digitalization process, “We help companies optimize their HR processes through digital transformation,” shares Talentsoft’s Sales Executive Madeleine Evholt, “And processes streamlining is the first step. Next is the implementation of Talentsoft’s system, afterwhich, our clients have full control over their processes.”
The company has clearly embraced digitalization. But why?
Digitalization Promotes Dialogue
There’s a lot of speculation circulating around digitalization. Automation or even robots replacing human jobs being one of the most popular.
But for Talentsoft, that’s a false dichotomy. Digitalization isn’t at all about technology competing with humans, but it aiding humans in increased productivity and efficiency, “The digitalization of HR processes should never change what HR is all about, which is a place for companies and their employees to dialogue. The digitalization of HR should enhance these dialogues, not replace them.”
Adding to communication improvement, digitalization also enables employers to reach out to their employees in new and meaningful ways. And as their digital activities increase, so will the amount of data they produce.
How important is data for organizations? For Evholt, it’s all about opportunities and she identified three:
- Data will allow HR to better understand their organization and be able to take action in a more agile way.
- Data will give organizations full transparency on their teams’ potential and competency needs.
- With more accurate data to work with, organizations will become more efficient with talent management, better at planning for the future, and able to better measure the results of their actions.
Makes Everything Faster and More Secure
“We are witnessing only the beginning of what digitalization has to offer,” and in in the future, “Digitalization will enable more and more people to work remotely, and this will directly impact our business. HR systems will become even stronger platforms of connection between employees and their employer.”
That is if companies are able to go fully digital, which isn’t the case presently. A lot of companies are not able to go fully digital for one reason or another, but the most glaring so far is leadership-related, “Change will only happen when leaders fully adopt digitalization.”
Asked for the two most important tech trends today, Evholt says Cloud Solutions and Security and Data Protection, “Cloud solutions have been a major game changer in the industry allowing organization to implement and update their system faster than ever.”
As for security and data protection, “With today’s technology and with years of experience behind them, most providers now offer unprecedented level of data security.”
- Business transformation – New requirements for leadership, culture and competence
- Migration and mobility – Multicultural workforce as a competitive advantage
- Digitalization and analytics for customer, employees and management
- Organizational development and design – How to reach ultimate efficiency?
- The competitive employee experience
For all our upcoming events, visit the Event Calendar »
Symbio will be attending 600Minutes Innovation and Product Development in Finland on the 4th of April 2017
Chief Solution Executive, Symbio Finland