Sales Team Leader, Singapore
Our mission is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world! In brief, we bring solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at our B2B-events. Key figures: turnover 28+ Million, 12+ markets, 250+ employees.
Sales Team Leader, Singapore
Management Events is an international growth organization, established in 1994 and operating now in 11 different countries - the newest office in Singapore.
The Singapore operation has shown great results already and we are looking to recruit new talented sales people and Sales Team Leader on board to have a key role in the growth story!
Our concept in brief: We increase our clients' sales by bringing them together at the events with their potential target groups. Our sales executives provide the opportunity to ICT Solution Providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
See the website for more information: http://managementevents.sg/
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and would you like to start building the growth story? We offer an opportunity to work with an unique concept and take the business in SEA-region to the next level.
As a Sales Team Manager you will be;
- Continuing to build the client portfolio in Singapore market with your sales team
- Reporting to the Country Sales Manager of Singapore (located in Amsterdam)
- Enjoying to lead your team by your own example, participating in sales with your own activities and targets
- Coaching and supporting your team members towards results together as a team - winning together!
What will make you successful in this role;
- Previous sales team management experience in leading and coaching team towards reaching their targets (preferably in Singapore market)
- Motivation and ability to create new business and start to build the sales pipelines in Singapore
- Genuine passion for sales and drive to be a top scorer
- Consultative approach to sales, with curiosity and ability to listen
- Great communication skills with ability to make argumentation and convince others
- Fluent English language skills
- You need to have either citizenship or PR in Singapore for us to be able to consider you for the role
What's it like to work at Management Events?
- See the video: What's it like to work at ME?
- We have a strong culture of enjoying growing and winning together, embracing the new and seeing steps further in all that we do
- Our people spend time together and celebrate success stories together! We are at the same time ambitious and humble in the way we work.
- We offer a thorough sales training for our concept and ways of selling and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment
We are interested in getting to know you! Send your application, CV and salary request in English.