Beyond Tech Digital Innovation
February 03 - 11, 2022
About the Event
Digital maturity plays a critical role in companies’ resilience, financial results, and capability to navigate rapid change. To create long-term competitive differentiation, we need to elevate the customer experience, improve flexibility, agility, and innovation efforts across the organization.
ME’s virtual Beyond Tech Digital Innovation series is back this year in a unique interactive format. We are gathering Innovation and Transformation leaders, CDOs, CIOs, and CTOs responsible for Innovation to explore and share best practices, co-transform, and innovate. Learn more on accelerating and scaling innovation; organizing the workforce to innovate, managing innovation from idea to implementation, sustainable innovation; and updating practices to help the enterprise not just to survive but thrive by our Group Innovation Challenge!
CDO & Urban Innovator
Head Digital Innovation and Strategy for KPN Markets
DPD Nederland B.V.
Director Strategy and Innovation
Nederlandse Spoorwegen - NS
CEO & Co-founder
Directeur Digital Innovation
This panel discussion will go deeper into the best practices of Nederlandse Spoorwegen, DPD Group and KPN on how they have turned the organizations into an innovation culture.
- Implementing processes and structures to replace silos and hierarchy with agility and self-management
- Getting the workforce involved in the mindset-shift and openness to new ideas and creative thinking
- Organizing the workforce to enable innovation
- Innovation culture: How to get the workforce involved, bring the best talent together and overcome bureaucratic hurdles or organization silos
- The task-oriented lens: Aligning innovation to the business strategy to best serve customers' needs
- Cross-departmental collaboration: join forces, strengthen interests, and set common goals to prevent imbalances
The Scale-Up Playbook: Moving Faster and Innovating at Speed & Scale
Fostering a Culture of Innovation: Take Risks, Fail Fast and Learn Quick
Mitigate the Valley of Death: Finding the Holy Grail in Sustainable Business Model Innovation - from concept to implementation