Digital at the heart of the strategy: Data-driven, Agile, Customer-Centric and Future-proof
June 02 - 10, 2022
About the Event
In a changing world moving toward the Next Normal, digital transformation itself is changing, bringing in a new chapter where organizations and their CxOs are reprioritizing their agendas. The challenge is clear. Winning in the next normal means focusing on addressing new customer requirements, developing new capabilities, and building digital infrastructures that support resilient operations and pervasive experiences in the new digital economy.
ME'S Digital Transformation platform is back, but that’s not all this time. Since we will go big! This year’s event will be part of a bigger happening: ME Executive Day. Here we will gather four target groups under one roof. Next to gathering transformation leaders and CxO's responsible for Digital Transformation, we will also welcome other IT end responsibility on Cloud and Tech. Together we’ll explore best practices, share learnings, and co-transform. Join us at this upcoming networking event filled with insights related to the evolution of the CxO, C-suite collaboration, driving digitalization, cultural change management, and data and customer experience. Gain insights and share experiences with C-suites and top executives through inspiring keynotes, discussions, and virtual 1-to1 networking sessions. Showcase your Solutions and Expertise in pre-matched 1-to-1 meetings with strategic decision-makers in the Netherlands to establish long-term business partnerships.
Damen Shipyards Group N.V.
Hellen van der Plas
Prof. Change Management & Organizational Behaviour
Senior Director Digital Optimization & Transformation
CDO & Urban Innovator
Bas Van de Bunt
Ronald den Elzen
Chief Digital & Technology Officer
- Leadership skills: defining the capabilities needed to thrive AND accelerate digital transformation
- Breaking down communication silos: aligning expectations and ensuring collaboration across boundaries
- Digital Transformation vs. Business Transformation vs. Agile Transformation: What will the future hold for us
- A Clear vision: Training employees about the purpose and technical skills needed
- University Collaboration: Attracting and retaining the required talent
- The Generation Gap: Finding connection and alignment between different generations, from baby-boomers to Gen Z
The Board Room Cheat Sheet: The role of the CxO in Digital Transformation
People, Culture and Tech | Where the Rubber hits the Road
The Data-first, Customer-driven Approach | Using AI-enabled Technology to Thrive