600Minutes Executive Finance
Future Finance Function: Driving Change and Accelerating Innovation while Achieving Resource Optimisation
October 29 - November 04, 2021
About the Event
While the role of CFOs and finance leaders has undergone a major shift last year, immediate adoption to digitalization and automation is needed more than ever to protect customers, suppliers, and employees in the future.
Join us at the upcoming 600Minutes Executive Finance networking event filled with insights related to the evolution of the CFO, resilience, digitalization, and scenario planning. Gain insights and share experiences with C-suites, top finance executives and strategic decision makers in the Netherlands through inspiring keynotes, discussions, and virtual 1-to-1 networking sessions.
Hendrik Jan Roel
CFO Albert Heijn & Ahold Nederland
Professor of Management Accounting & Digital Finance
Vlerick Business School
Honorary Professor IMA & Professor of Accounting
University of Amsterdam Business School
Mike De Boer
Journalist & Bestseller Author
Manager Consulting Finance
During this session, the panelist will dive into the lessons and learnings during covid-19 and how the future of finance will look like.
• Shaping the future - What are the lessons & learnings of resilience and how can a CFO restructure and transform the business?
• Changing Role - What is the role of the CFO to ensure that the company operates and what opportunities can be seized during this time?
• Driving Value - How can a CFO drive growth and increase the long-term value of the company?
The leading voices of this interactive panel discussion will exchange insights on impact creation with the help of data and analytics.
• Leading the change - How can a CFO drive sustainability?
• Finance transformation - How to accelerate the finance digitalization?
• Risk management - How to deal with ethical concerns in your analytics strategy?
They will touch upon the following:
• What the Future Finance organization will look like
• Three main areas in which finance can deliver value to the business and how that is changing
• Digital use cases in source-to-pay enabling the future finance organization
The evolution of the CFO - Shifting from accounting to strategy
Recovery through resilience - Fostering business agility and drive business growth by rethinking your finance strategy
Predict the future - Leveraging scenario planning to steer through disruption and identify new opportunities
Adoption of emerging technology - Driving greater operational and financial efficiency
ESG & CSR - Navigating a sustainable business from finance perspective