600Minutes Supply Chain Management
The Future Value Chain: Viable, Visible, Resilient and Purpose-Driven
April 07 - 13, 2022
About the Event
Still recovering from the pandemic and subject to uncertainty until the vaccines gradually bring us back to a normal world, we can be sure that the corona crisis has brought about changes within the organization that have transformed many activities. How can you enhance your supplier and sustainability management as well as your readiness to respond to changing demands? How can digitalisation help to achieve better visibility and performance across your supply chain?
Equip yourself to vital action with the expert tools and industry insights at the 600min Supply Chain Management. Connect with your C-suite peers and professional counterparts for in-depth panel and group discussions. Join deep dive exchanges, workshops and illuminating case studies by renowned industry leaders on topics including supplier sustainability management, chain optimization, the use of emerging technologies and advanced analytics.
VP Supply Chain EMEA
CEO/ Chief Trendwatcher
Supply Chain Media B.V.
Supply Chain Director
Supply Chain Manager
Sr. Director Supply Chain Management
Chief Supply Chain Officer
Jack van der Veen
Professor of Supply Chain Management
Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Optimize strategic goals to overcome risks by aligning the supply chain strategy with the business strategy.
- Build flexible processes for fulfilling orders through new business models.
- Get your employees involved in more quickly responding to and dealing with disruptions.
- The essential role of technology in improving efficiency and managing risk (AI, ML, Advanced Analytics)
- Nearshoring/Reshoring to allow flexibility, decrease lead times and increase ability to detect risks.
- Supply Chain Collaboration: Leveraging seamless, transparent & real-time information between stakeholders to streamline your supply chain
- People & Culture: How to deal with a company culture ‘eating’ your supply chain strategy
Supply Chain Resilience | The key to reduce Risk and Drive Competitive Advantage
Vision of the Future State | Optimizing Opportunities by Supply Chain Transformation
Strategies beyond Sustainability | Transforming to Greener Processes and Circular Supply Chain models
The Supply Chain Holy Grail | Achieving End-to-End Visibility by leveraging Real-Time Data and Advanced Technologies