600Minutes Executive IT
The Kinetic Leader - Driving Innovation, Growth, and Change
October 04 - 07, 2021
About the Event
As digital transformation accelerates across industries, the role of CIO continues to evolve. CIOs now are becoming business leaders widening their responsibilities beyond IT departments, empowering a culture and setting mindset that encourages agility to support digital transformation.
Join us at the upcoming 600Minutes Executive IT networking event filled with insights related to the evolution of the CIO, C-suit collaboration, driving digitalization, and data &analytics. Gain insights and share experiences with C-suites, top IT executives and strategic decision makers in the Netherlands through inspiring keynotes, discussions, and virtual 1-to-1 networking sessions.
Digitalizing The Power of F2F Networking - Go Virtual With ME
Re-build your connections and stay engaged with the business community through our virtual events. Maintain your competitive edge with insightful keynotes, panel discussions, and tailored content, and continue growing your network and discover new business opportunities through virtual 1-2-1 matchmade meetings.
Chief Information Officer
Perry van der Weyden
CIO & Transformation Director
TATA Steel Nederland
Global Head of Talent & CHRO
Senior Vice President Digital Transformation
Danny van Daal
Chief Innovation Officer | Head of ING Neo
Saskia Van den Muijsenberg
Tedx speaker & CEO
Journalist & Bestseller Author
During this panel discussion, the panelists will dive into the opportunities and dark sides of data.
• Seamless data Integration - How can CIOs ensure a successful data integration with the business processes of the organization?
• Effective data analysis - How to stay out of the rabbit holes?
• Doing the right things - How should CIOs approach ethics and privacy
During this session, Renske Paans-Over and Remco Brouwer discuss ways to improve the collaboration with IT & HR in order to provide a better employee experience.
• Shaping the future - What should be on the IT agenda for driving a better employee experience?
• Idea sharing - How can IT and HR successfully collaborate and understand each other's needs and capabilities?
• Technology optimization - What are the needed tools to build a great employee experience and how to create a culture that actively encourages them?
The leading voices of this interactive panel discussion will exchange insights on keeping pace with changing times and technologies.
• Think, lead, disrupt - How to manage and lead change at a pace that far exceeds that of prior experiences?
• Business model evolution - What are the barriers and drivers to create sustainable business growth?
• Keeping your business on track - Which technologies should business leaders focus on and how to adopt them?
In this talk, Saskia addresses the biomimicry opportunities within exponential change and the future of business. She argues why Natural Intelligence instead of Artificial Intelligence should be at the forefront of business innovation.
• Lessons - What can we learn from nature?
• Impact – What are the business opportunities of Nature Intelligence?
• Problems - How can nature help to solve your business challenges?
Business model evolution: Surviving disruptive times with flexibility and agility
C-suite IT collaboration - Delivering innovation, customer satisfaction and employee experience
Digital adoption - Overcoming challenges in scaling and speeding-up your business
Data champions – Preparing for the unknown future
The modern IT leader - Moving from being a functional to a strategic business perspective