Management Events has over 250 employees in 11 different countries. We share the same passion towards customer service and quality. In brief, Management Events brings together ICT -solution providers with top-level executives from the TOP500 organizations at our B2B-events around Europe. >> Watch this video to find out more!
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you have excellent communications skills and desire to work in an environment where everyone have the same drive as you? If you are a pro in multitasking and enjoy working in a hectic environment with a smile on your face, we would like to get to know you!
As a Customer Experience Manager
, your main task is to coach our solution provider clients participating in our high quality invitation-only events. You are responsible for making sure they have a successful event by ensuring they meet with the right people. After the event you debrief them and offer them participation packages for the next events. You will lead a team of event assistants working at the event to deliver an excellent event experience. Additionally, you will take care of all arrangements related to event organizing according to our concept. Your work will be supported by our established event processes and templates – to make you successful!We are looking for a colleague with...
• Genuine "can-do" attitude and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills
• Great attitude to step up when help is needed the ability to see the bigger picture as well as the smaller details at all times
• Ability to take a visible leadership position at the events and to lead a team of event assistants to best performance
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience within sales or/and customer service
• Previous experience in B2B-environment is a great advantage!
• Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Fluent Danish and English language skillsWhy choose a career at Management Events?
• Be part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and working together towards our targets! Get to know our family-like and international culture
• Get to work with a unique and rewarded business concept and join our growth story with plenty of opportunities!
• We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.Do you have the passion for exceeding expectations in a professional event environment? Challenge yourself!
Send your application, CV and salary request in English as soon as possible! We are going through applications as they arrive.