Our mission is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world! In brief, we bring solution providers and executives from TOP 500 organizations together at our B2B-events around the world. Key figures: turnover 29+ Million, 15+ markets, 250+ employees in Europe and Asia.
In this role you will work as a part of the Group HR team as responsible for leading Payroll & HR Support Services. You will support our business leaders and employees around the world!
Your location of work is Helsinki headquarters where our 150 energetic talents share the core values: Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embrace the New and Winning together.
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Leading remotely two Payroll & HR support Specialists located in Asia and enabling their success
- You are the key contact to our local salary offices and have the full responsibility to lead the accurate execution of payroll process for 250 employees in total in 10 countries
- Providing first hand support to our employees in their daily HR Support requests and questions. You ensure through your work that our business people can focus on what is essential.
- Act as our internal labor law specialist and consult our managers in areas needed
- Developing further HR shared service center processes, tools and KPIs
- Leading HRIS implementation project
What are we looking for?
We believe that you have previous experience from end-to-end payroll, labor law and contract management in an international organization. You are ready for a leadership position where you will be supporting the growth of our HR team and develop our internal processes further. You are able to focus on the bigger picture but you never doubt to work hands on when needed!
Most importantly, you enjoy working in a fast moving organization and are ready to solve issues when they arrive! 1-5 years of relevant work experience within Payroll and employment matters is considered as an advantage.
What will we offer You?
- An opportunity to join our growth and lead the development of HR Service Center
- Work with "can do" and fun-loving people! Check this video: What's it like to work at Management Events
- Development of leadership skills through continuous coaching and support. You will join our ME Leadership Academy and will be coached within "Leadership effectiveness" framework.
- Compensation package consisting of base salary and quarterly rewarding model
To become part of our ME family, send your application in English and attach your CV with your salary expectation via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Emma Jakobsson +46 (0)70 891 49 24 for your questions.