Our mission is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world! In brief, we bring solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at our B2B-events. Our vision is to revolutionize face to face media through innovation, digitalization and world class service. Key figures: turnover 29+ Million, 15+markets, 250+ employees in Europe and Asia.
What do we expect?
- Passion for technical challenges.
- Curiosity and an eternal desire for learning
- Good communicational skills in English, language skills in Finnish is an advantage
- You can connect to a REST API and can create one if needed
- You might have played around at least some of these: Symfony, Yii2, Laravel, Angular, React...
- Ideally you would have some cool projects to share with us on GitHub or elsewhere
- "Winning Together"- mindset (meaning the word "team work" gets you pumped up rather than makes you break out in hives)
- You can follow a conversation when the team is talking about:
- Unit testing
- Jenkins builds
- Pull requests
- Dependency Injection
What will we offer for You?
- An opportunity to be part of meaningful, high-impact projects which are driving our growth and digitalization
- Development of skills and expertise through continuous coaching and support
- Freedom and responsibility over your work
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and fun-loving people in Helsinki headquarters!
- Compensation package consisting of base salary and rewarding model
To become part of our family, send your application and attach your CV with your salary expectation via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Antti Paukku +358 (0)41 4470547 for your questions. Also check out this video: What's it like to work at Management Events