We offer great opportunities for Sales Professionals. We are now looking for an entrepreneurial minded sales manager to start building sales in Singapore. Get to work with a unique and awarded business concept, using modern digital sales tools in your daily work!
Your main tasks are:
- Creating new business by acquiring new clients and selling solutions to the existing accounts.
- Prospecting, contacting and meeting potential clients to closing sales and maintaining customer relationships.
- Helping the ICT Solution Providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept. Your work is supported by marketing and presales functions providing prospects and leads.
We seek for:
- Motivation and ability for creating new business and starting to build the sales pipeline in Singapore from scratch!
- Genuine passion for sales and drive to be a top scorer
- Consultative approach to sales, with curiosity and ability to listen
- Great communication skills with ability to make argumentation and convince others
- Approximately 2-10 years previous B2B sales experience
- Excellent English is required for this position. Mandarin or Tamil skills are considered as an advantage
- You need to have either citizenship or PR in Singapore for us to be able to consider you for the role
What's it like to work at Management Events?
- See the video: Opportunities for Sales Professionals!
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
We are interested in getting to know you! Send your application, CV and salary request in English via the link below.
For further information, please contact
Annekatrin Endter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +498921094897
Get to know your future colleagues on Facebook!