International Career Opportunity for
Project Manager responsible for Dutch executive-level events, located in Helsinki or Stockholm
In this position your contact group are the highest decision makers within the top500 companies in the Netherlands. You will be joining our Dutch Project Management team located in Helsinki or Stockholm office with 160 colleagues from international backgrounds.
Project Manager is managing approximately 3 events per year, with different target groups. See the event calendar in the Netherlands here >>
Your important role consists of committing high-level executives to your event and engaging them as speakers / other roles at the event. You create the event's program according to ready process.
Would you want to be part of helping Dutch companies to network and creating them the most efficient working day of the year?
To be successful in this role you have:
- Full working proficiency in Dutch
- Good communication skills on the phone and email
- Marketing & sales mindedness
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about the current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Business education and 0-2 years of work experience
- Knowledge of the Dutch markets is an advantage
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What's it like to work at Management Events!
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities!
For further information, please contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist Anna Tuomola +358 (0) 405858714