Management Events Group has around 300 employees, representing 12 nationalities with an average age of 29. We share the same passion towards customer service and quality. In brief, we bring ICT -solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at B2B-events around Europe.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Finnish events production team in Helsinki as
Customer Experience Manager
Are you an energetic person who's passion is to create excellent customer experiences? If you are a pro in multitasking and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a smile on your face, we would like to get to know you!
Your main task is to support our clients participating in our high quality events in Finland. You make sure our clients have successful events by coaching them to get the most out of our concept. The role is sales driven: while creating the great customer experience, you make sure the clients want to come again. By managing the events you make sure everything works as planned and provide excellent customer experience!
We are looking for a colleague with:
- A genuine "can-do" attitude
- A sales minded approach and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Courage to perform for any audience
- Some relevant work experience, such as sales, customer service and/or event management
- Previous experience in B2B-field is a good advantage
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- What's it like to work at ME? See the video!
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy having time together and working together towards our targets!
- Get to work with a unique and rewarded business concept and join the growth story with plenty of opportunities!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Get to work with great international colleagues! Our Helsinki office is located nearby Kamppi at Ruoholahdenkatu 21.
Do you have the passion for exceeding expectations in customer service? Challenge yourself!
Send your application, CV and salary request as soon as possible! We are going through applications as they arrive.
Get to know us in Facebook!