Management Events brings together the ICT solution providers and top-level decision makers around the globe. www.managementevents.com
We offer great opportunities for Sales Professionals - watch the video to find out more: >>>
We are now looking for a result-oriented and proactive International B2B Sales Manager to join our fast-growing company in our headquarter in Helsinki!
As International B2B Sales Manager at Management Events you will be responsible for portfolio sales in the UK and across the globe. In the position you are finding and meeting potential customers using our unique online Engagement Sales Method. You will also travel to have personal client meetings if needed. The main goal of an International Sales Manager is to support our clients in reaching their potential customers with the help of our business concept. You will be selling our solution portfolio and are responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing the deals. Your base location will be our international headquarter in Helsinki.
Succeeding in this position means that you have:
- Excellent English, additional European languages are an advantage
- Proven track record of 2-5 years experience in B2B service sales in a hunter position
- You are passionate about reaching your targets and seeing the results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to attract new potential clients
- Consultative sales skills, great argumentation skills and the ability to listen
- Great social and co-operational skills
- High energy level and a can-do-attitude, readiness to take on challenges and grow with us at ME!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets!
- An opportunity to learn and utilize the most modern B2B sales methodologies
- Competitive compensation package, consisting of base salary, commissions and bonuses
- Join an international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute). See the video >>>
We want to know what motivates you and what would make you great in this position!
Send us your application in English (incl. CV and salary request) as soon as possible via the link below. Tell us where you've heard about this role. Please note that we process applications as they arrive and also make recruitment decisions as soon as the best fit is found.
In the meantime, get to know your future colleagues on Facebook!
Additional information (weekdays, 10-18 EET):
Annekatrin Endter (Talent Acquisition Specialist): +49 89 21094897