Management Events is an innovative growth company that connects executive decision makers around the world at high quality events. Management Events Group has 300 employees and is active in different countries in Europe and Asia. www.managementevents.com
We are looking for a sales-minded Junior Project Manager to join our German team working for the delegate acquisition of our B2B invitation only events. Your location of work would be our Istanbul office.
In this position you are contacting top executives from the biggest companies in Germany. You invite these executives to our high-class events in these countries, research their business interests and investment needs. You provide the executives a chance to come to the event for networking with similar business leaders, hear interesting content and possible solutions for their investment needs. You would also commit some of the executives to take an active part as speakers at the event.
Success in this job requires:
- Fluent German and working knowledge of English
- Good communication skills on the phone and email
- Marketing & sales mindedness
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about the current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
- This is a great opportunity for a person in beginning of their business career! Some previous experience from e.g. sales or B2B customer service is considered an advantage
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What's it like to work at Management Events?
- Be a part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities!
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you as a successful Project Manager! Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English.
For more information, please contact:
Sofia Nordman +358 968159315